Branch Travel Company, LLC.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Your worry free vacation is our first priorty. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We specialist in Disney, All-inclusive and Cruise vacations. We are a licensed and Bond company. Offering all types of vacation packages including All-Inclusive and European travel. We also offer Travel Insurance to secure your trip to eliminate worries of a lost job or weather.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref# ST37616
Notary Public for state of Florida
We service all US states not just Florida
11681 Sir Winston Way
Orlando, FL 32824
Join us on facebook
Messages are check through out the day and returned by our agents timely.
Mon - Fri: 4-9pm
Sat: By Appointment Only
10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been canceled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You're walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?